Abstract Publication And Presentation :
- Alkaptonuria- a rare cause of compressive myelopathy. (Poster), 23rd APGCON, Rajkot. 2002
- Multiple brain infarcts following scorpion bite.(Oral), 24th APGCON, Surat
- A patient with Tuberous Sclerosis (Bourneville’s disease) (Poster), 24th APGCON, Surat. 2003
- Multiple soft tissue calcifications in primary hypoparathyrioidism (Oral), 25th APGCON Bhavnagar, 2003
- Primary sjogren’s syndrome presenting as acute flaccid quadriplegia, 24th APGCON, Surat. 2003
- Cefepime as a monotherapy for empiric treatment of hospitalized patients with community acquired pneumonia, 59th APICON, Hyderabad, 2004
- Hepatitis in HIV patients-A single entity with multiple etiology, National Conference on Management Of HIV/AIDS In Resource Restricted Settings, 20th -22nd February, 2004, Mumbai
- Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) in HIV patient-a case report, 26th APGCON Ahmedabad, 2004
- The spectrum of anemia in HIV positive cases, 26th APGCON Ahmedabad, 2004
- Epidemio-clinical Data of reported AIDS cases in Gujarat : From the year of 1986 to 2004, HIV congress 2005 at Mumbai
- Correlation of CD4 counts with opportunistic infections other than pulmonary tuberculosis in HIV infected patients, 27th APGCON Jamnagar, 2005
- Opportunistic infections as presenting complaints in HIV infected patients and its correlation with CD4 count-poster, HIV Congress 2006, Mumbai
- Pneumonitis – A rare presentation of Abacavir hypersensitivity, HIV Congress 2008, Mumbai.
- Immunologic effectiveness and safety of once daily teofovir/emtricitabine plus nevirapine (200 mg twice daily)in HIV-1 infected Indian patients.
- Efficacy and safety of Tenofovir/emtricitabine once daily plus nevirapine (200 mg twice daily) in HIV infected Indian patients. HIV congress 2010, Mumbai, India
- Disseminated Nocardiosis in HIV infected patient. ASICON 2011, Hyderabad.
- Long term outcome of PML in HIV infected Indian patients. HIV Congress 2012, Mumbai
- MAC arthritis in HIV infected patient – Case. HIV Congress 2014, Mumbai.
- Disseminated CMV infection in HIV 1 infected patient. HIV Congress 2016, Goa.
Full Length Publications
|Pictorial CME||Vipul V.Shah||A N Shah||JAPI (Journal Of Association Of Physicians of India)|
|Study of non-traumatic comatose patients in relation to etiology and outcome with various prognostic factors||Vipul V.Shah||A N Shah, N Subramanyam||GMJ (Gujarat Medical Journal)|
|Mixed antibody (warm and cold) type autoimmune hemolytic anemia||Vipul V.Shah||A N Shah, Patel M, Bhatt S, N Subramanyam||GMJ (Gujarat Medical Journal)|
|Musculoskeletal/Rheumatic manifestations/AIDS- A spectrum of evident problems.||Bhavin Dalal||I. Dalal, P. Dalal, Vipul Shah, D. Patel, A. Goel, A Agarwal, A. Kansara.||New Trends In Medicine-JAPICON-2003, Ranchi-Chap.-18.|
Editors:K. K. Sinha and D. K. Jha.
|Cryptogenic organizing pneumonia-a case report||N N Shah||Vipul V Shah, A N Shah||GMJ (Gujarat Medical Journal)|
|Herpes Zoster as Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome||Vipul V Shah||A N Shah, A Tripathi, B Shah, D rajendran||Indian Journal Of Clinical Practice|
|February, 2006, vol.16 no. 9|
|Role of pleural fluid Adenosine Deaminase level for the diagnosis of tuberculous pleuritis||Vipul V Shah||Indian Journal of Clinical Practice|
|Intracranial calcifications||N N Shah||V V Shah,A N Shah||GMJ (Gujarat Medical Journal)|
ISSN : 0971-9342
Issue – 7
|Multi-organ toxicity and death following acute unintentional inhalation of paint thinner fumes ||Shakeel A. Zaidi||Asha N. Shaw ; Monila N. Patel; Vipul V. Shah; Dipa Rajendran; Bhaumik P. Shah; Sukesh N. Sinha; Sumitra J. Gandhi; Habibullah N. Saiyed||Clinical Toxicology, |
|March 2007 , Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 287 - 289|
|First Atenolol Indian in Hypertension (Faith – 2) in 8 Medical College-Hospital Centres -- a Medical Prospective Study||Faith-2 study group||Indian Medical Gazette|
ISSN : 0019-5863
|September 2007, volume CXLI, No. 9, p-345-52|
|Disseminated Nocardiosis Mimicking Tuberculosis in a Patient With Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome||Vipul Shah||Harsh Toshniwal, Bhavini Shah||Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice||May 2012 - Volume 20 - Issue 3 - p 221–223|
|Clinico-epidemiological and Socio-demographic Profile of HIV Positive Patients, Visiting Clinic in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India||Harsh Toshniwal||Krunal Modi, Niti Talsania, Manoj Shevkani, Vipul Shah, Vipul Sengal, Nisha Suryavanshi||International Journal of Health Sciences and Research||ISSN: 2249-9571
Vol.3; Issue: 6; June 2013